Why Tipton Auto Body Shop
If your typical auto service isn’t right for the job, an auto body shop can provide what you need instead. That’s why you should come to Tipton Auto Group when you need more specialized repairs and services, especially after a collision. Tipton Auto has over 100 years of combined experience in the industry, which means our body shop has had the title of I-CAR Gold Class Certified longer than any other body shop in Brownsville.
Not only are we the oldest shop, but we are also the biggest body shop and biggest paint shop in town. Tipton Auto is willing to work with any and all insurance companies and will not refuse an estimate. We are already a direct repair shop for most insurers, including All State, Farmers, USAA, Liberty Mutual and Safeco. Insurance companies also rate us high on the list for customer satisfaction. If you need to know if your insurance is affiliated with us, all you have to do is call and ask.
Some of the services we offer here at Tipton Auto Group include:
- Painters certified by Spies Hecker
- I-CAR Platinum Certified technicians, painters and service writers
- Three downdraft heated painting booths
- Velocity and Genius, two laser measurement systems that measure the frame of vehicles down to factory specifications for improved precision
- Three frame machines (most shops only have one)
- The only Uni-Spotter welding machine in Brownsville
- The only shop in town that has been Ford aluminum certified
- In-house vehicle rental directly through Enterprise for customers who are waiting for their vehicles to be serviced by our state-of-the-art equipment
Bring your vehicle to Tipton Auto Group for high-quality body shop service unlike anything you’ve seen anywhere else. All you have to do is call or stop by today for more information.
Monday7:30am - 6:00pm
Tuesday7:30am - 6:00pm
Wednesday7:30am - 6:00pm
Thursday7:30am - 6:00pm
Friday7:30am - 6:00pm
Saturday8:00am - 12:00pm